Sunday, March 3, 2013

22-YEAR-OLD WINS AWARD FOR FILM ON SAVING BABIES Stunning speech: 'I promise in the fear of God, I will steward this investment'


Stunning speech: 'I promise in the fear of God, I will steward this investment'

Ivie accepted the award, along with a check for $101,000 by demonstrating humility.
“I deified movies for 21 years of my life, and I made them my god, and it failed me,” he said. “I’m done with that story. I’m done with that idol. And I promise in the fear of God that I will steward this investment, because I would rather tell the plainest truth with $100,000 than the most sophisticated technological lie with 10 million dollars or 100 hundred million dollars.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/22-year-old-wins-award-for-film-on-saving-babies/#sYWXbRGeDXWo5u0P.99 

No comments: